Help to heal the skin
SkinCare is effective and reliable both for first aid on a wound and for therapy in all phases of wound healing. That is because SkinCare:
- promotes natural healing process
- soothes, acts antibacterial and moisturizing
- eases inflammation, pain and itching
SkinCare uses the powers of nature to provide rapid aid in the case of:
- torn footpads
- insect stings
It protects the skin from environmental influences such as damp,
dirt, bacteria, viruses and fungi. For example, it protects stressed
footpads from cold and deicing salt.
Your fur baby will feel the soothing effect of SkinCare right after you
apply it: the balm has a relaxing effect on the skin. The skin is
replenished and pampered, making it soft and flexible. Itches are
relieved, and the urge to scratch, bite or lick is reduced.
The effectiveness of SkinCare comes from natural ingredients – safe and with no known side-effects – and the 3-COMPONENT SYSTEM:
- Native olive oil penetrates deep into the innermost cell-building layer of skin and takes effect there – unlike many ointments that only lie on the surface of the wound. That the oil comes from olives grown on at least 300-years-old trees makes it unique. The old age of these trees is based on their high proportion of oleuropein and hydroxytyrosol – two of the most effective natural antioxidants. These are what we use for SkinCare. The skin is stimulated to renew the cells, and pro-tected from free radicals. The oil also impresses with its antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and immune-strengthening properties.
- Natural bees wax seals the wound like a plaster and compensates for the missing skin barrier. It protects the skin from infection and has a moisturising property proven to be very effective in wound therapy. Unlike paraffin, bees wax lets the air through and thus allows the skin to breathe. It has an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and itch-reducing effect. The growth of new cells is stimulated by its high proportion of vitamin A.
- Herbal extracts affect the skin both on the surface and deep within. In addition to their antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties, herbal extracts also relieve itching and reduce swelling. This is why they have always been used for healing and home remedies against a range of skin diseases and irritations, and for skin care. They prevent and counteract skin infections.
Cold-pressed olive oil, natural bees wax, herbal extracts
This means SkinCare contains:
- no mineral oils
- no parabens
- no colouring
- no preservatives
- no emulsifiers
- no alcohol
Due to the preserving effect of olive oil and natural bees wax, we can completely do without preservatives.
For our PLATINUM SkinCare, we deliberately use only natural and traditionally proven ingredients, which are gently processed into our balm. This means that it is especially well tolerated by animals – after all, the health of the animal is our number one priority.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and/or use disposable gloves or a soft spatula.
- Remove any foreign objects such as thorns and grit, carefully clean the wound and disinfect it with, for example, a spray.
- Thinly apply SkinCare to the affected area of skin so that the wound is com-pletely covered with a film.
- Wash your hands after use.
Frequency of application
2 to 4 times per day – more often if required
Duration of application
Use the balm until the skin has fully re-generated – until new, healthy skin has formed and there are no more visible scabs or redness. For general skin care, such as for the care of pads and scars, you can use SkinCare without any time restrictions.
Please clean your finger or the spatula before taking more balm out of the jar in order to avoid contamination.
Do not allow the animal to lick the wound. The best way to do this is with a neck cone or protective collar.
Our tip for dog owners:
Simply apply SkinCare before your walk. Your dog will be distracted, and the balm will have enough time to take effect.
No, you can rely on the fact that no animal experiments are done for the product development and production of our food and care products - neither by us, nor by any other third party.
Has your question not been answered yet? Then write to us!
Our team will be happy to help you.To contact form